Problem 350 200s worth?

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
I've got a set of 350 200s I had built out of my problem free 250/100s and have had nothing but problems with the trucks drivability. Been on the flow bench 3 times since i got em back. Flow fine every time. Got a second opinion and believe the oil side mods are bad. Truck bucks, tried smaller iniectors and zero hiccups.

What are their worth? Got quoted 1200ish to put new oil sides on em, don't want to deal with em anymore .

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
A big name shop built em and yes all 3 times. Running out of cash and time to keep sending these out to be flow tested.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Use them for cores for something else or find a tuner who can make em work.

mandkole

Reaction score
They should work. Id get a 2nd opinion to make sure its not a mechanical issue, but I understand the expense and effort you have into them already.

buschpoweredstroker

Reaction score
Should've taken it out of your sig if you didn't want it known. I've never had any problems with 3 sets of their injectors. Are the tunes for those injectors or still the 250's?

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Currently at least 1/3 of our work load is just this type of work. It's wrong to quote you to replace all 8 oil sides without inspecting them first. One of the problems lie with the way some companies "work" on oil side. We rebuild ours to factory specs. Many, and I use that loosely, band aid oil sides. Frankly it takes more time and more resources to do the job right. Not many injector companies want to invest that time. Time is money.

When we get these phone calls "I have "x" brand injectors and they are doing this" we can tell them right away what is wrong and what it going to take to fix them. Look around some forums people mention that we have done this for them all the time.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
We also do independent testing. ;)

We have found if you buy from a company that tested them and you have an issue you likely wont have them find an issue sending them back to the same place to be tested again. We run spcific tests that help to rule out issues before the leave.

ToMang07

Reaction score
I've got a set of 350/200s I had built out of my problem free 250/100s and have had nothing but problems with the trucks drivability. Been on the flow bench 3 times since i got em back. Flow fine every time. Got a second opinion and believe the oil side mods are bad. Truck bucks, tried smaller iniectors and zero hiccups.

What are their worth? Got quoted 1200ish to put new oil sides on em, don't want to deal with em anymore .

5' f250 silver/purple ECLB 5spd 190k, cooling mist, Casserly 350/200s, gearhead hydra tuned,, 3:55s, glowshifts, dual SD pumps regulated.straight piped 6" aussies, irate T4 s475/96, 6637,t500, 6blow IC, ARPs comp 910s shimmed zf delete BTS, fresh heads, twin termies

Is this with the Twin Terminator pumps or a T500?

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
It's not a tuner problem. I have a brand new billet rod built motor,new chip, 6 different tuners trying to tame the truck, different/used and new wiring and or sensors. Trust me when I say I have tried EVERYTHING In the 2.5 years I've had em. I will have to side with Tim on this being oil sides. Ive tried other injectors in this same motor. This is NOT MEANT to slander or hurt brand X injectors, they are just a problem set and I need to see what I can get out of em.

this same problem was here with the T500 and got slightly worse with the big oil install. The more I cp the truck runs the WORSE it gets. My daily tune runs 600 to 900icp to keep it somewhat calm.

Tim PM me a cost for oil sides.

B.A.D Performance

Reaction score
Tim is the man. Steven send him the injectors and be done with it. The only brand injectors ive ever used. The 300/200s i have idle better then my stock work truck. Ive probably used 15-20 sets of tims injectors. Best injectors in the business

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
I cut my losses with the injectors. I was so sick of dumping money into them. I found a guy that doesn't Dailey his truck and he traded me a set of 250 200s and got it running last night. It runs so awesome now, been over 2 years since this trucks ran this good.

TyCorr

Reaction score
What kind of injectors?

I ran a "similar" brand of 250/200s and the idle was kinda chitty. And haze. People say "you cant get injectors with 200% and larger nozzles to idle perfect". I took that as gospel. Anyway. Tim gave me a SCREAMING deal on some 250/200s. I swapped them in last fall. ***k, no haze. No goofy bs at idle. They seem to make better use of icp. In other words tims injectors are receiving oil from a t500 whereas the other set were getting hpo from a stealth srp. The pis injectors are waaay more responsive using the exact same tunes. No comparison.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
Hybrid 250s with the same code on the nozzle on my 200s I pulled out. Has identical power and response. I have full confidence in these injectors. From what I came from with my 350s, ANYTHING is perfect lol

Latest posts

Members online