• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ProComp MX-6 adjustable shocks & Leveling Kit with Extensions

Blacknight

Reaction score
I am cleaning out my storage unit and figured these things need to go. Got some ProComp MX-6 adjustable shocks (maybe 15k-20k miles) that work for stock height 2011 4x4 F-250s along with a ProComp 2 1/2 leveling kit will shock extensions. Asking $250 for the shocks and $100 for the leveling kit but will package them together for $300.

5280diesel

Reaction score
interested

Is that for just the front? I have 22s now and they rub just a tad. I need to lift the front up a bit. Will this work. I have an 11 as well thanks

Blacknight

Reaction score
The shocks are all 4 front and rear. The leveling kit is a 2.5 inch coil spacer and the extensions will allow you to these or your factory shocks by raising the height of the shock mount bracket on the axel. It's basically the same thing as the Readylift kit for $230. When I ran this setup on my truck I could fit 35 mts on 20x10 wheels with very little rub (only at full turn and going up an incline).

Latest posts

Members online