Project White Salvage:

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Hell ya man! I really want you to keep white salvage and sell the jeep. This could turn into a bad ass play truck. Something like Jacob from DP-Tuners old 7.3 sclb.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
here are some updated pictures:

during the oil cooler install, as well as a couple others.

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

once i pulled the screen out, i saw that all the screen was almost completley missing....fortunatley, I found all the peices

This was after putting the stock grille back on, and the new harley lights
IMG_2236.jpg

and this was a happy day, White salvage towed the trailer i picked it up with back to my friends house.

I also installed the new 4" turbo back MBRP exhaust.

IMG_2264.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Next items on the list:

The New harley grille and front bumper assembly are at my painters now, hope to have those back in a few days. In the mean time, the interior is getting a complete cleaning. More pictures to come

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I think you will really enjoy the 6.4 if that is the path you take! What cab configuration would you go with in a 6.4?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I think you will really enjoy the 6.4 if that is the path you take! What cab configuration would you go with in a 6.4?

basically the same truck as in your sig, ccsb, black leather interior either white, ingot silver (if its available), or black....

4" lift, 22x12's 35s,.....list goes on and on...but i have a long way to go yet befor i can do that

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Bumper and grille should be back from paint early next week, interior should be all cleaned up by this weekend. Some under coating and paint on the under side, and this truck should be ready to hit the streets.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Looking right now just clean it up and maybe sell it. Got my eye on a 6.4.....
Today I pulled the seat out and the sill plates Gona finish cleaning up the inside hopefully this weekend

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok a very long over due update for white salvage, back fron my vacation last week, and time to get moving, as the shop is about to get busy.....Interior is reinstalled, just working on finding a seat cover i like enough to put in in the truck. have to reinstall the door panels, and installed the new PTM bumpers and grille

2-1.png

1-1.png

Latest posts

Members online