Propain injected stacks (flame thrower stacks) need info

Arisley

Reaction score
If I had stacks, I think a flame thrower stack would be cool. No worse than train horns. He is asking about flames, not smoke guys. Hope you find the answer you need.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
I totally agree with this - it seams like new ideas from a noob get shot down quick - while the same new idea from a veteran member will get about a dozen pages of praise - no matter if the idea truly is good or bad. Its a great social expression of mob mentality.
Let me prove this post with a thread from PSN posted by Cat Rebel. I don't know if he got flamed but I read the first page and didn't see a single post hating on him. (See thread linked below)

To the OP... I don't know if this thread has any intellectual information in it but it has 249 posts in it so one of them is bound to have something in it.LOL
http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2327&highlight=

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Let me prove this post with a thread from PSN posted by Cat Rebel. I don't know if he got flamed but I read the first page and didn't see a single post hating on him. (See thread linked below)

To the OP... I don't know if this thread has any intellectual information in it but it has 249 posts in it so one of them is bound to have something in it.LOL
http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2327&highlight=

PERFECT EXAMPLE!! Those were the good old days!

superstroked

Reaction score
I agree with the last two pages completely...the bandwagon thing is getting really old and makes me want to go "role some coal" just to spite...jk but, you get the point...sorry for the derail OP...what is the issue you are having with your coil? are you getting no spark at all or are you get just one spark and not igniting? You may try an old MSD box that will give it multiple sparks instead of just one.

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
i figured it out on my own didnt feel like dealing with the thats dumb comments.. you really dont want to get me on a kick of what i think is dumb.. but thanks for the help from the people who actually backed me up on this.. and for the others who were negative :flipa:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
i figured it out on my own didnt feel like dealing with the thats dumb comments.. you really dont want to get me on a kick of what i think is dumb.. but thanks for the help from the people who actually backed me up on this.. and for the others who were negative :flipa:

Pics/vids or it didn't happen.

constantfix

Reaction score
4blog-hot-dog-marshmallow-skewers.jpg

light her up and let me seeee!!!

Jake P

Reaction score
I wanna see this too. Flame thrower stacks are pretty cool. Those of you that called him dumb are really the dumb ones yourselves. Don't be douche bags. I guaran-***ing-tee if you were at a party or a truck pull and saw a dude with flames coming out of the stacks you'd be yelling and screaming how badass it was. :doh:

4duggan

Reaction score
I too like this stack fire thing. However it ranks a little futher down on the list that I have.

Only reason I got the stacks was that my teenage sons thought they were cool, and I know the flame thing would be a hit , as long as they are still young by the time I get there.

To have a fire breathing 7.3 I first have to achieve a reliable 500 rwhp.

Studs,springs,push rods and one more injector upgrade and I should be knocking at the door. Man its been a long road.

Flammin Stacks to me is the icing on the cake, The last thing I would do to express reaching my goal.

I smell a deep fried turkey , bye.

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
Ok so ran into a problem again.. im running 3/16 lines.. i think they might be to small and im using a new age turn signal relay to turn my spark on and off.. everything is working but its not igniting.. i think my lines are to small but.. its done and here's what it looks like with 3/16 lines
2011-11-23_19-15-42_482.jpg

2011-11-23_19-16-20_243.jpg

2011-11-23_19-16-25_553.jpg

2011-11-23_19-15-35_672.jpg

and then all buttoned up nice and neat like
2011-11-23_19-19-55_34.jpg

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
or maybe my lines are to far from the plugs.. im just not sure yet.. im about to break down and just buy a kit.. as much as i dont want to

neverkickn

Reaction score
Do you have any solenoid valves in line or do you just have the one manual valve on the tank?

4tonGT40

Reaction score
or maybe my lines are to far from the plugs.. im just not sure yet.. im about to break down and just buy a kit.. as much as i dont want to
your supply lines are too far away like you said. Put them an 1" - 1.5" underneath the spark plug and bend the end of the nozzle towards the plug, also widen the gap on the plug to get a long arc.....Please post the pics as soon as it works...That is gonna be bad ass!!

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
i just have the manual valve right now.. i ordered a nos valve im just waiting for it to get here... i feel like i need my spark to me more constant.. this turn signal relay isnt cutting it.. i have and idea of using a brass elbow in the stack with the spark right above it... im also thinking about upgrading to 3/8 lines.. any ideas ?

4tonGT40

Reaction score
i just have the manual valve right now.. i ordered a nos valve im just waiting for it to get here... i feel like i need my spark to me more constant.. this turn signal relay isnt cutting it.. i have and idea of using a brass elbow in the stack with the spark right above it... im also thinking about upgrading to 3/8 lines.. any ideas ?
use a fuel pump relay instead.maybe two of them 1 for each coil.how are you getting the coils to fire? And 3/8" line not a bad idea either. But get the fuel lines closer for sure.

Latest posts

Members online