PSA has a new moderator to bust your chops!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
What is a Hot Rod Tractor? sounds made up.....

I've always "played" with tractors - and I have a love for hot rods - rolling art that you can drive and enjoy - so the natural thing was to build a pulling tractor - something along the lines of a super stock component chassis - that was the plan before life changed and brought me into the diesel truck scene. I started playing with diesel trucks about 01-02 time frame, but was already online on forums using this name. Now you know and knowing is half the battle!

Greenline2.wilming_lg.jpg

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
I was kidding but that explains it. I just assumed it had to do with IH powered Ford trucks.

And just because you're a mod don't mean you can call me at midnight either! LOL

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I've always "played" with tractors - and I have a love for hot rods - rolling art that you can drive and enjoy - so the natural thing was to build a pulling tractor - something along the lines of a super stock component chassis - that was the plan before life changed and brought me into the diesel truck scene. I started playing with diesel trucks about 01-02 time frame, but was already online on forums using this name. Now you know and knowing is half the battle!

Greenline2.wilming_lg.jpg

Id love to see what you could do with a very high dollar budget.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I was worried about the site rednecks rising up behind Jason's new power. This could be a problem ....

Arisley

Reaction score
Sup fellas!

I was delayed by a quick trip to the shop to look at Mink's pile STILL on my lift and to see what scraps I had laying around to build an HRT edition ban hammer! :evil I am a bit concerned though - I've only been a mod for a couple of hours and I already have one guy whispering sweet nothings into my ear (very disturbing...) and another calling me a douche (I'm doing something right!)! LOL

Nigel has an awesome set of blueprints for a very well balanced and effective ban hammer. It also come with a red button on the end of the handle. Kinda skeered of the button. Welcome aboard Jason.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Another thing Jason.. you name and Avatar go good with the green Mod color...

just thought I would throw that in there... :D

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Sup fellas!

I was delayed by a quick trip to the shop to look at Mink's pile STILL on my lift and to see what scraps I had laying around to build an HRT edition ban hammer! :evil

If it's anything like that deadblow you threw together while you were waiting at the machine shop I'd say it will pack a punch. :hammer:

01dmax

Reaction score
ive been waiting on this I figured you would become a mod one of these days congrats bud. The big dead blow in the shop would make a great ban hammer.

Latest posts

Members online