PSA Hoodies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatsix

Reaction score
psa3.png

Reaction score
yeah it is, I don't have much for editing at the moment.

psa1.png

Straight?

I like underneath.. what else to add?
psa2.png

I like the one on the bottom for lettering, but the gernade I think needs to be more detailed. But appriciate you throwing ideas out and taking time. Hope you dont mind my input

fatsix

Reaction score
I like the one on the bottom for lettering, but the gernade I think needs to be more detailed. But appriciate you throwing ideas out and taking time. Hope you dont mind my input

Not at all. Constructive criticism is good. I Was trying to keep it simple to build off of. Changing the main image isn't a big deal, it's all the other add ons that are a pain. Alot of the images have watermarks that are pain to remove. The pineapple grenade doesn't look right with the lettering on it.

grenade.gif

this might work
gas%20grenade.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
My brother works for a screen printing company here in Oregon, and he has made me shirts and stuff in the past and always told me more shirts you buy cheaper they get, and printing is easy and not to bad for $$$ but when you start using alot of diff. colors is when it starts costing more. If we wanna start, I can call my brother and ask him for some prices and different options, he could probably print one just to see if people like it and post pics and go from there. He will just say its for himself. All I would need is a design that I can give him. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.