pulled the trigger today, went with spartan

firedawg

Reaction score
Hey guys I pulled the trigger today. I went in and seen the awesome guys are Spartan's office. These guys are awesome. Hooked me right up and had a good time talking and getting to know them all. Guys if your out there thanks again.

Now I'm just waiting on time to install my exhaust then throw the tunes at it.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
Don't forget a air intake. Hit up bigrpower, his flows the most and is reasonably priced with afe, airaid Ect...

firedawg

Reaction score
I already have a afe, thanks for the heads up though. anything else I need to worry about?

firedawg

Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of an egr delete, how difficult is it to do? also should i go with the elbow set-up or just the block off plates?

Halvy85

Reaction score
:whs: Its not hard to do and it really cleans up the engine bay nice I think. I would recommend the No Limit elbow and cold side pipe. Fitment was perfect and the polished stainless looks great.

3brorce

Reaction score
EGR delete is a lot cheaper than that spartan, I think she will understand.

obs7.3

Reaction score
I'm also very happy with my spartan tuner. I had head studs added to mine just for security when the egr delete was done and I added the tuner. The egr delete can be done by taking the inner fender out of the driver side. There's a video on YouTube explaining/showing what to do with the inner fender out. I found it helpful. Intake and full exhaust will bring the engine to life if you get the tunes for dpf off, imo

Last edited:

firedawg

Reaction score
Fuel milage was the selling point for the mrs. So I better be able to stay out of it lol.

obs7.3

Reaction score
My 310 HP tune gets the same fuel mileage my obs got. As soon as you take the dpf and egr coolers off these its really difficult to do worse than stock fuel mileage

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.