Quality parts+ great tuning* 0 smoke = Awesome

Irontx

Reaction score
Even if I'm closer to 700hp? I have the 76/59 setup but I haven't dynoed it yet. Prolly about 670-690 if I had to guess. But still be about that same in racing a 420 horse car that weighs 4000? I also raced the same car when I was just tuned and there's hardly a difference from a 60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm.... that's odd.... close to 700hp would crush a mustang.....
I would get some track time then calculate. Maybe hit the Ole dyno ....

Stroker f-250

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... that's odd.... close to 700hp would crush a mustang.....

I would get some track time then calculate. Maybe hit the Ole dyno ....

Well it's at diesel dynamics right now so it'll be on the dyno there. Then I'll race em again and prolly post a vid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
Track times arent a good comparison for us 4x4 guys. I think my trucks running around a 12.5 right now, if I raced a street car from a roll that runs a 12.5 I'd likely get slaughtered.

Roll racing is all about the mph.

Irontx

Reaction score
Ya know... I have no idea what a 5.0 mustang does on the track... I've only seen what they don't do from a roll... LOL

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
The 5.0 mustangs and GTO's around here aren't very impressive at the track. Half of them don't know how to drive a stick. The other half can't hook up. I have videos of me embarrassing a 2006 GTO

Irontx

Reaction score
The 5.0 mustangs and GTO's around here aren't very impressive at the track. Half of them don't know how to drive a stick. The other half can't hook up. I have videos of me embarrassing a 2006 GTO

I think they would kill me at the track. LOL
I can't hook up to save my life. Think I got a best 60' of 2.4......
It back halves like an animal though. With my power max I did like 106...... fuel only.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
But at a roll in general cripples us, our advantage is the 4x4 off the line... Don't forget the downshift and turbo spool if your racing a manual... play it safe and start slow lol

junglejoe

Reaction score
Truck is bad ass for sure! I have built a couple 5.0's both blown w/meth injection and a couple NOS injected cars Quick little cars and for you to pull on a 430hp new 5.0, you're doing big things!

Irontx

Reaction score
Truck is bad ass for sure! I have built a couple 5.0's both blown w/meth injection and a couple NOS injected cars Quick little cars and for you to pull on a 430hp new 5.0, you're doing big things!

Yeah... Lol
I ran across one last year... and didn't know what it was. I found out the hard way what a 14' GT 500 would do!! LOL LOL LOL
This was the only 5.0 I ever played with.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.