Question about Tail Lights and Exhaust

Canadian Mind

Reaction score
Saw a feature in Diesel Power Mag titled Sports Car Killer. Truck was rocking a Powerstrokearmy.com sticker. Julian Allen, whoever you are, congratulations on the feature! Looks like a fun truck. Does anyone know what his username is or how to contact him?

Have a silver truck myself, seeing the effect of all black lights was fantastic. Seems to be a fairly rare combo and I wanted to know what it looked like before I pulled the trigger myself. I was wondering what tail lights were used? Was it an aftermarket light or smoked stocks?

I was also curious about the side exit exhaust. I was wondering if MBRP sells side exit exhausts as a kit (didn't see them on the website), or if it was a custom job? Either way, I was also wondering how much soot, if any, ends up on the side of the bed and the wheel.

Thanks for your time folks. I'm sorry if this was talked about before, but I couldn't find the info in the search. :lame2:

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Pinky.....hey bud, first off thanks,, definitely a bucket list item to be featured in a mag. To answer some of your questions, the exhaust was custom, as far as the smoke, well they depends on your tunes and right foot. Shorty was hardly ever dirty so it was never an issue. As for some of the go fast goodies, contact Bigpwr on here for things like the intake and inter cooler pipes, and Josh@dirtydiesels for any light questions. Let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Like Julian Said, we helped him out with some of the lighting on the shorty. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. We do offer more than just lighting also if you are needing anything else, and we can ship to you in Canada.

Canadian Mind

Reaction score
Thanks Ford Diesel Girl!

Thanks for the heads up Pinky.....hey bud, first off thanks,, definitely a bucket list item to be featured in a mag. To answer some of your questions, the exhaust was custom, as far as the smoke, well they depends on your tunes and right foot. Shorty was hardly ever dirty so it was never an issue. As for some of the go fast goodies, contact Bigpwr on here for things like the intake and inter cooler pipes, and Josh@dirtydiesels for any light questions. Let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you

So I take it your tail pipe configuration doesn't soot up the truck or rim over time. Did you buy an MRBP kit and get an exhaust shop to mod it? Were there any significant gains to be had from a standard 5" kit?

Like Julian Said, we helped him out with some of the lighting on the shorty. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. We do offer more than just lighting also if you are needing anything else, and we can ship to you in Canada.

Just curious about the tail lights. I already know which direction I want to go with headlights, and I've already got black cab and mirror lights.

I have significantly different goals in mind for my truck. About the only common theme was that I've wanted black lights and a side exhaust forever, and now I finally get to see what it looks like, and it looks good. :toast:

Latest posts

Members online