question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

B.Warning

Reaction score
I'd say if it gets much colder you'd be kissing the well diggers a$$. Take it to Ford... It's junk.

I've never had any luck with these auto hubs. Checked vacuum leaks, replaced pump, still wouldn't engage the way they should. So I just leave mine locked in all the time and unlock them whenever I go on a trip.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Mine were locking in late I thought it was more transfer case but idk. I have the windows up and sometimes don't stop spinning to let them lock easier. I hate the traction control more than anything. How am I supposed to spontaneously drift on my dusty driveway if the crap cuts on. Gay.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'd say if it gets much colder you'd be kissing the well diggers a$$. Take it to Ford... It's junk.

I've never had any luck with these auto hubs. Checked vacuum leaks, replaced pump, still wouldn't engage the way they should. So I just leave mine locked in all the time and unlock them whenever I go on a trip.

I have never cared for the autolocking hubs on these things.. yeah its great to have the feature on roadtrips when you hit bad weather but *** me, I think these dont lock as good as my old trucks do.... hell, I am pretty sure I had one side lock and un lockand then lack back in the other day when I was backing a trailer up while on snow.

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
Has anybody had issues getting the filter to tighten properly? I've had issues twice and the dealership has twice also. PITA when I have to go back to do it over.

Also is anyone noticing they use a black filter when they change it and a labeled motor raft filter when you buy it yourself...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Has anybody had issues getting the filter to tighten properly? I've had issues twice and the dealership has twice also. PITA when I have to go back to do it over.

Also is anyone noticing they use a black filter when they change it and a labeled motor raft filter when you buy it yourself...

I do all my own changes and I buy the filters 10 at a time from my local ford house for $14 each... ill be doing my 5 or 6th oil change tomorrow and ive never had a drop of oil leak out of the filter.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I must be screwing something up. You put oil on the o-ring before putting it back on right?

ALWAYS! Two hand that bish if need be.. my peter beaters are big enough that I only do a one hand twist on then it takes both if not a filter wrench to get it off..

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
I only one hand tighten it seeps a touch I wipe it off and go. I just get paranoid. Lol only takes once. I check it all the time it's nicely visible which I like

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to download pics from a smart phone to use as a wallpaper on the nav screen?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
This has just shy of 10k miles on it and its only been ran in winter months when the snow is still on the ground.. maybe a a couple thousand in kansas while working down there and most of that was with snow on the ground too...
eguny7ap.jpg

live life full throttle

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Quick question guys need an answers ASAP. My dads 2012 F-350 is making that loud buzzing noise under the hood. I know for a fact some guys on here figured out the problem but I can't find the damn thread for the life of me. Any help is appreciated. He is tired of bringing it to the stealership and they keep it for a week for every issue .

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Quick question guys need an answers ASAP. My dads 2012 F-350 is making that loud buzzing noise under the hood. I know for a fact some guys on here figured out the problem but I can't find the damn thread for the life of me. Any help is appreciated. He is tired of bringing it to the stealership and they keep it for a week for every issue .

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Thats a tuffy!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online