quick mini max question

04redcrew

Reaction score
hey guys

i have a guy that wants to ****** his truck with a mini max, i was wondering how do you go about reading the egts? Im kinda lost since im ruuning the edge insight cts. If someone could fill me in that would be great thanks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
hey guys

i have a guy that wants to ****** his truck with a mini max, i was wondering how do you go about reading the egts? Im kinda lost since im ruuning the edge insight cts. If someone could fill me in that would be great thanks

just use an egr ****** or blockoff set and the sensor out of the ***. have him contact me if needs help getting everything he needs.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
what if you don't want to get rid of egr

Like mike mentioned above, when your tuned the EGR is non functional anyways and the block off plates just allow you to run one of the factory exhaust pyro probes, plug it into the EGR pyro probe connection and your good to go!

sootie

Reaction score
Like mike mentioned above, when your tuned the EGR is non functional anyways and the block off plates just allow you to run one of the factory exhaust pyro probes, plug it into the EGR pyro probe connection and your good to go!

i realize that. when i go back to Ontario, its got to all be visually intact :lookaround:

LOL

dsmracing1

Reaction score
i realize that. when i go back to Ontario, its got to all be visually intact :lookaround:

LOL

I kinda figured there was more than just that to your question but wasn't sure lol. I don't know what to say there unless you tap a pyro into your exhaust manifold and use a mechanical pyro??

stevens6.7

Reaction score
A little off topic but are they still doing updates? I haven't done one in over a year and wasn't sure if I still needed to update it or not.

Latest posts

Members online