Quick sct livewire question.

Andys04f350

Reaction score
Got my livewire on Monday and hooked it up to my truck. Only question I have and I may have looked over the answer in the instructions is when I wanna switch tunes do I have to go back to stock and then reflash my computer with the tune I want to switch to everytime? Thanks in advance.

STROKER

Reaction score
If your reffering to switching tunes that are already downloaded on the livewire you dont have to return it back to stock. But if you are switching your custom tunes from your computer to the livewire i would return it to stock.

Andys04f350

Reaction score
Alright. Im just running the tunes that came on the sct untill I get my custom tunes. How do I switch from one to another between those tunes and then switch to my customs ones when I download those.

STROKER

Reaction score
it should ask if you want to load a custom or preloaded tune you just choose which one you want and follow the prompts it gives you to load the tune

Andys04f350

Reaction score
Alright Im gonna have to go through it again. When I got to that screen and I selected preloaded tunes it jsut started downloading the one that I already was again.

Latest posts

Members online