Race stories

swinky

Reaction score
Buddy with a 24v cumapart was talking lotsa trash one night. He has 150s and a 62. He went 15.01 to my 13.81.

Best part is my 53 year old dad showed up with his 6.0 on 35s and waxed his ass after I did. It was really cool watching my dad beat up on the kids that think they're all fast.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Kid in a mostly stock 7.3 at cecil county last season was asking me how I was leaving the line so fast and why he couldn't... I was in my 6.0. Lined up next to him, brought it up to about 20ish psi, launched it, got antsy and hit the lockup switch in 1st gear. Tore apart a front axle shaft, lifted, put it in 2wd, got back into it and still waxed the 7.3. I'll have to find a pic of the timeslip. it's pretty funny actually. Ended up hurting the trans in that pass too, had to tow it home

dsberman94

Reaction score
Buddy with a 24v cumapart was talking lotsa trash one night. He has 150s and a 62. He went 15.01 to my 13.81.

Best part is my 53 year old dad showed up with his 6.0 on 35s and waxed his ass after I did. It was really cool watching my dad beat up on the kids that think they're all fast.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Wish my dad was that cool. Mine is just cool enough to sell his 6.0. LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
This will be like what happened to me on my way home from work. For some reason every person who owns a gas job truck thinks they can beat diesels. First off I ate this idiot in my 80hp daily tune but he's gonna say he won because he got a nose out on me when I wasn't trying to do anything. Then when I could tell he was trying I put my foot in the floor and the truck locked up the tc and I pulled on him to over 100 before I let off and he did the loser fly by. But like I said it's worthless without a video or more than one person to say what happened.

You would think people would be honest about stupid chit like that but they aren't. The only thing is that I did "run" from police the day I bought this truck and got away. Without actual proof of a dyno number for those conversations or a track time or video it means nothing in the end. Even if you are being completely honest. Too many people talk to much BS to believe it all.

that had to be a complete pos... cuz ive rode in your piece.. not much over a stock tuned 7.3 with a 38r...

now that says something!! Those lil bastards will git it!

I raced one the other night....something about peddaling my truck 5 times and still having 6 lengths on them makes me giggle.
Meany.

live life full throttle

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Raced a buddy of mine. He has a 2010 mustang roush edition with a 427 supercharged from a dead stop. He didnt catch me until about 110mph

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
Last time I raced a guy it was a nice cummins. Bout a 60mph rolling start. I dropped it to 4th and rolled away from him. Then BOOM I lost the hot side boot right at the 72, left a cloud of smoke as I pulled over and he came sailing by. Probably laughing at me thinking I blew it up!

Cknox121

Reaction score
I ever raced is a mustang, while towing a 21ft boat, won

Raced my buddies 6.0, at a few things done, won

That's about it. Other then these few duramaxs that keep asking to line them up. I be scared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
So how about my gear head tuned 6.4, batmo in low pressure turbo, air dog system, and all the air upgrades done, on 33's vs a dudes duramax with a 66mm turbo and proper fuel to run the turbo i think.. on 35's, oh and a trans... maybe ill get a video. What do y'all think that'd look like?

OBS F350

Reaction score
So how about my gear head tuned 6.4, batmo in low pressure turbo, air dog system, and all the air upgrades done, on 33's vs a dudes duramax with a 66mm turbo and proper fuel to run the turbo i think.. on 35's, oh and a trans... maybe ill get a video. What do y'all think that'd look like?

Dmax will take you as long as he can launch it if you go from a dead stop. Dmax has no problem fueling a 66 stock fuel as long as it has a lift pump.

Reaction score
I raced a purple wheeled del sol in my OBS :cool:

When my 6.4 was still together I came across the same kid a few times. Eclb 6.0 with a purple cat stack blowing smoke all over the place. Walked him pretty easy light to light a fewtimes.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Dmax will take you as long as he can launch it if you go from a dead stop. Dmax has no problem fueling a 66 stock fuel as long as it has a lift pump.

Also depends on of its a danville 66... those are some bad mofo's.. can handle a lot more fuel then stock.....

I raced a 2011 challenger with my dually when it was in full dress for work. Weighed in around 9300lbs. Thats the only thing I have raced that I have video of... I had him in the 1/8 but he got me by a car length at the 1/4 mile mark.. backroad in kansas 2 summers ago.. prolly could find the video.. but I got beat. So nothing special.

live life full throttle

78f100

Reaction score
I gave a hennessey camaro 1 truck length at the track one night and took him by about 1 to 2.
Last week I drove a hour to race what was supposed to be a bad duramax. Well my buddy and some of his friends set it up, supposed to be for 1k. When I got there it was a 6.0 ccsb, I was sure I had it in the bag.
It was all black guys like 50 at least we ( my buddy and 2 of my employees) were the only white folks within 10 miles. The guy wouldn't race me he said it was a race truck, I was like its a ccsb that we drove a hour to get here. All the guys there gave him hell about not racing me, he would only race if I gave him 5 lengths, I'm not that stupid. He called the shop the next day wanting me to work on it...LOL.
I don't usually street race but this guy was talking lots of smack, he started off wanting to run for 3 grand. I just couldn't resist and it was way way out in the middle of nowhere.

Latest posts

Members online