Radioflyer

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
If your getting rid of the regulator make sure the pump you have has a internal regulator or else you will blow the seal out of the back of the hpfp...

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Didn't get a chance to get the last WOT Run I did but I was running 53psi @ 1200* from a dig and 58psi drive.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Nice, when I was first planning on doing a single I thought I do a 71 or 72 but thought it be to much for stock fuel, a 66 will put me right where I wanna be until I upgrade fuel

Radioflyer

Reaction score
66 is a good option for stock higher elevation rigs. I don't think you'd have a problem with a 71 on stock fueling. Or throw a set of 15% on there and it'd be really fun.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I have a set with your name on them :hammer:

Ohhh i know. you'll get a phone call for those hopefully before the winter and a few other goodies to go along after i get some more funds saved up. Thinking the oil cooler needs to go bye bye

sootie

Reaction score
Ohhh i know. you'll get a phone call for those hopefully before the winter and a few other goodies to go along after i get some more funds saved up. Thinking the oil cooler needs to go bye bye

they have a used plate in the classified for cheap...

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Love to pick it up but re-doing the floor in our cabin is taking up any play money at the moment.

Reaction score
Honestly you could get a better 71 or go with a garret. They will help spool. But the billet 66 eats up all the fuel that a stock 6.4 can dish out and then some. And it spools very well.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I'm going to be putting on a s371/morgans pedestal this weekend with stock nozzles... but as morgan mentioned a garrett would work nicely in the future if the single works out good for me i'm going to upgrade to a gtx4088r or a gt4094r with bigger nozzles

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Do they offer a 371fmw
Mine is a FMW wheel

Honestly you could get a better 71 or go with a garret. They will help spool. But the billet 66 eats up all the fuel that a stock 6.4 can dish out and then some. And it spools very well.
:evil...

but as morgan mentioned a garrett would work nicely in the future if the single works out good for me i'm going to upgrade to a gtx4088r or a gt4094r with bigger nozzles

Stay tuned :evil

Radioflyer

Reaction score
quit blue balling me! lol :nopics:

Here ya go. LOL
7_zps006e64ed.jpg

Latest posts

Members online