Rcd 68mm batmo pmax review

slc dzl

Reaction score
So a few months ago I got this turbo and sunday I finally put it on.
The installation was went really smooth and was able to have it all buttoned up and running in a about 3 hours.
I am running stock injectors, stock fuel system, stock everything except exhaust and tuning, extreme street file.
So first off holy s!!! this thing is loud haha. Egt's have dropped considerable and there is only a puff of smoke then all clears up.
The lag is not bad at all and has more top end. This is a very basic review and will get more information as I get more miles and throw more performance parts on.

strokin6L

Reaction score
awesome....good to know it runs well with stock injectors and fuel system. i'm sure it'll by less laggy if you had bigger injectors.

windrunner408

Reaction score
It's GREAT to hear more about these turbos for sure. From everything I have heard so far, I think you'll like it the more you drive your truck too.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Good feedback! interested to see how mine does with a fuel system and 190s...

slc dzl

Reaction score
Todays update :)
Today I put some more time on this turbo but today it was pulling.
I pulled my boat which I think is around 6000lbs (malibu wakesetter)
about 40 miles in the extreme street file.
The truck drove great, from a stop light it was a little slower to spool but wasnt bad at all with 35%
throttle got right up to speed.
Crusing flat 60-70 with 25% throttle I was around 900° and about 2 psi of boost.
Came to a smaller grade hill but long and pushed it to 60% throttle and didnt get over 1250° at 18 to 25psi of boost.
To sum up I am loving this turbo so far, now time to add fuel :evil

windrunner408

Reaction score
Good feedback! interested to see how mine does with a fuel system and 190s...

I'll be willing to bet it puts a smile on your face for sure man. :D

The truck drove great, from a stop light it was a little slower to spool but wasnt bad at all with 35%
Crusing flat 60-70 with 25% throttle I was around 900° and about 2 psi of boost.
Came to a smaller grade hill but long and pushed it to 60% throttle and didnt get over 1250° at 18 to 25psi of boost.

GREAT info. Short, concise, and factual for sure. I like it. This sounds like it will be a good turbo for sure.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

let me come check out that Malibu :)

slc dzl

Reaction score
Little update I have put another 3000 miles on the turbo and its performed flawless I liked it with stock injectors. As of friday afternoon I have been running a set of warren 205/100's and holy $@!? this thing has some top end. Im pretty sure that my fuel pressure is dropping but as soon as the rest of my stage3 RR from dozers (poke--->) comes ill have a sump to A1000 put on.
As for temps in a innovative xtreme race I have not gone above 1600° at wot, as for cruising 65-70 im 950° to 1100° @ 16% throttle.
Ok now boost has gone to 27psi max from 31psi not sure what up. Im hoping my intake manifold I ordered helps out.
I got some track times and all I can say is im embaressed 13.9
But more to come and hopefully more parts come my way :)

Latest posts

Members online