RCD Truck Pull in October

B.Warning

Reaction score
Just got home from the pull and let me say...the crew at RCD know how to put on a hell of a show. After many conversations with Jared over the phone I met him for the first time tonight. For those that haven't met him he's a stand up guy.

Jared...good talking with you and thanks for the deal on the tires.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
:whs: It was a great time with the RCD crew last night. Good job last night guys in both running the show and in pulling yourselves. The 5 and 1/2 hr drive was worth the trip. Jared it was a good time and we will talk to you soon bud.

Last edited:

036.0l

Reaction score
Had a good time also, even tho I didn't do good. Time for a better clutch.

Sent from somewhere, somehow.

Reaction score
The hypermax powered 7.3 didn't run. They had problems with the water pump.

The work stock pull went top three duramaxes from right in the central Illinois area. Then there was a 6.0 in 4th and 7.3 in 5th. I was the 7.3 in 5th.

There was 32 trucks in work stock that I counted from three different states.

Top five work stock there was two fords and both HEUI's lol. No cummins running even close. A lot of good running duramaxes from Wisconsin too. Several good running 6.4's. Jared's truck had some problems Idk if it was drivetrain or what.

Had a lot of fun, talked to a lot of people.

Reaction score
Idk why. They are just pissed that there isn't a class for a fuel screws turned in and stacks and big tow mirrors! Lol, but seriously, you can make a common rail run in that class. Somebody will grow a set and build one someday.

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
It was a guy in a ccsb blue common rail complaining how that white rclb duramax wasn't a stock appearing turbo he was just all butt hurt, I was laughing at the guy

Laybourn74

Reaction score
Had a great time hanging out with the RCD crew. Me and all the people that came down with me had a blast in Peoria. Awsome pull, glad to to get a ford in the top 5.

Latest posts

Members online