Ready for the 2012 occupation......at the track

Blowby

Reaction score
Thanks to the Wide Open crew for all the work. When it's ready to pick up, it's ready! Not a bolt to re-tighten, not an adjustment to make, not a speck of grunge or leaks from any orifice be it liquid or gas. You get what you pay for that's for sure. :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6x1aDT9-bg

Blowby

Reaction score
Just got it back from WOP and I'm starting on the emissions tuning for CO (registration coming up in a few weeks). I hope to get a good fuel tune going this week if I can before the event. Not sure I'll have time for a nitrous tune since I have no where to run a few passes. We'll see what I can pull out of my bag of tricks. I'll be at the dyno for sure to support Morgan Tom. You coming Gare?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Just got it back from WOP and I'm starting on the emissions tuning for CO (registration coming up in a few weeks). I hope to get a good fuel tune going this week if I can before the event. Not sure I'll have time for a nitrous tune since I have no where to run a few passes. We'll see what I can pull out of my bag of tricks. I'll be at the dyno for sure to support Morgan Tom. You coming Gare?

I would love to Mike. Its my 12th wedding anniversary. Headed to the hill country with the wife.

JDub

Reaction score
Thanks from the whole WOP Crew Mike. It was a big project to get back to the way it needed to be, but we're all looking forward to seeing it run this weekend :pimp:

Last edited:

my79f

Reaction score
Just curious, What happened for you to send it to WOP? i thought it was running good.

Blowby

Reaction score
Under the bed, behind the passengers seat. It helps offset the weight of the driver.

Bat_Location.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.