Real LED headlights for a 2015????

Jake

Reaction score
Have any of yall run across the components to do a real LED conversion on a 15 model truck? I dont want the LED bulbs, they just suck. I am probably better off just buying the SAE legal lightbars and just running the factory headlights. I really like the headlights in the 17's though.

sootie

Reaction score
i did HID projector retrofits and was very happy with the outcome...

Jake

Reaction score
I am thinking about the same lines as that, just use the LED components instead of the HID. Did you do your projector retro or send it out? I am hoping the components will start showing up, I would think Ford doesnt make them, I found the full Raptor conversion kits for regular F150's for about $2000 with headlights, drivers, and wiring harness for $2k. But that's a bunch to spend just to scavenge some parts.

PDT1081

Reaction score
I am thinking about the same lines as that, just use the LED components instead of the HID. Did you do your projector retro or send it out? I am hoping the components will start showing up, I would think Ford doesnt make them, I found the full Raptor conversion kits for regular F150's for about $2000 with headlights, drivers, and wiring harness for $2k. But that's a bunch to spend just to scavenge some parts.

Morimoto has an LED projector available for retrofits.

Latest posts

Members online