Rear block swap question

Spderjhn

Reaction score
I am going to buy f350 rear blocks for the f250 and remove the stock block and spacer original owner had. Do I need anything other than the blocks and ubolts ?

INFRNL

Reaction score
I am going to buy f350 rear blocks for the f250 and remove the stock block and spacer original owner had. Do I need anything other than the blocks and ubolts ?

Yes, you just need the blocks and proper length ubolts. some trucks have the overload spring, so the ubolts would need to be longer than a truck without.
Also if you have a tapered block now, you will most likely want a tapered 350 block. If its flat, then you want a flat block from what I've been told

Spderjhn

Reaction score
Why would some blocks be tapered and others not ? On the f350 does it have to do with packages ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spderjhn

Reaction score
Next question why is the left block $20 cheaper than the right block for the f350

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Super08Duty

Reaction score
ford is weird when it comes to pricing parts. most of the time, parts for one side of the truck are different then the other side. theres no difference in the driver side and passenger side blocks. unless the blocks that come on trucks with overloads are different for some reason.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.