Rear differential fluid?

Cppr Busa

Reaction score
What kind of oil are you guys running in your rear ends? I want to change mine out not sure if its best to stick with the motorcraft oil or something else that may be as good or better... It does have a limited slip. Thanks for any and all help!

713Diesel

Reaction score
I put Amsoil in mine with the friction modifier and it has worked great. Not trying to derail but mine was crazy dirty at 50k and now at 96k it is pretty dirty again. I do not go off roading at all and it definitely does not go mudding. Any idea's on how it is getting so dirty? Stock cover and the fluid was changed out by a very reputable shop so I am assuming they got it sealed up good. I changed out the rear fluid on our OBS with 250k (got to love my uncle's maintenance record) and it wasn't as dirty as mine was when I changed it at 50k. Is it clutch material from the limited slip due to all the power we are making?

scott2001

Reaction score
i put amsoil in mine changed it out at 115,000 miles it was pretty clean which was supisizing. and ai added teh friction mod to it also

Latest posts

Members online