Received my order Tim!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Got my 250/200s. I was expecting a comment or three about the box my cores were shipped in. Did you get it open yet?

They look good. Nice and clean. Cant wait to get them tuned up with some nltd tunes.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
We have been burning it at both ends lately.

Yes. I will have to get some pics up of the most bullitproof way to ship injector cores. What was that about half a sheet of plywood to build that box :)

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yep. It was. And some 1/2" thermax. Wait until you take the cores apart, some ten year old competitor injector. Id be interested to hear what you think of those but a pm would be preferencial.

Id get a kick out of seeing that box again!!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Bar none the best injectors I have ever run... Chrisp, Clean and some great communication!!!

TyCorr

Reaction score
I cant wait to put them in. I need to send a spare chip in for tuning from nltd.

Unfortunately, ill have to.stick to some milder tunes until I get my studs in and also my trans. This cold.weather has put working on my truck on the back burner. Its -3 right now and Im going out to put my rebuilt ipr in :/

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I cant wait to put them in. I need to send a spare chip in for tuning from nltd.

Unfortunately, ill have to.stick to some milder tunes until I get my studs in and also my trans. This cold.weather has put working on my truck on the back burner. Its -3 right now and Im going out to put my rebuilt ipr in :/

Damn I dont want to put this adrenaline in because it's 40 out lol
-3 Fack that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
I put the ipr in, and started the truck. Runs even worse :doh:

Ive got to check my uvch's now. Im guessing the ipr isnt the culprit after all.

Maybe my injectors are toast! LOL(not the new ones!)

-6 now... :evil:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.