Red Truck comes apart....Again.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
810e3800a35298a2b697f677b72b5bc7.jpg

248superduty

Reaction score
I have followed since the first build (old user name was joshbaker) just read this entire thread yesterday and man you have some luck. Hope it hold together a while longer this time.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I have followed since the first build (old user name was joshbaker) just read this entire thread yesterday and man you have some luck. Hope it hold together a while longer this time.

yea its been apart quite a few times.....I really wasn't surprised when the bottom end kicked the bucket, just like the head gaskets, I knew it was a matter of When, not If.....

well have this truck up and running again come spring time, as I mentioned with some other changes as well

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well...time for a long over due update.......truck still hasn't moved.......or been touched.

However, we did get an engine for it, I finally tore it down to the bare block last night, It will be taken to the machine shop to be bored, cleaned and decked, crank rebalanced, and then it will probably sit for a while till we can more parts for it...but its a start.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.