Red Truck comes apart....Again.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
haven't touched it yet. was hoping to make fall brawl with it, but not looking good.

will have the injectors out soon as I slow down at the shop a little bit and well send em back to craig.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
have thought about selling the motor out of this truck entire setup would go.

oil pan to the turbo will post a forsale thread next week when I can work up a price

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
definitely not a cummins swap....id swap a v6 in it before id ever consider putting a cummins in it...

just thinking about a more simple setup. I wouldn't need all this motor for that. Maybe drive the truck a little more.

swinky

Reaction score
definitely not a cummins swap....id swap a v6 in it before id ever consider putting a cummins in it...

just thinking about a more simple setup. I wouldn't need all this motor for that. Maybe drive the truck a little more.
Well let me know what you would maybe want for the short block if you'd be willing to take it down that far.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Why don't you do something like my set up. Daily drive it but still enough power to suprise a gto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Why don't you do something like my set up. Daily drive it but still enough power to suprise a gto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if I decide to sell the motor and set up, I would go with 190s and a s364 I really like that setup. perfect for what I would need it for.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well thought about selling the motor.....then I decided against it. spent too much time trying to get this truck up and running solid. gona keep it just the way it is. This winter will stay mild for the truck, going to pull the injectors and send em back to Craig. Hopefully we can get them corrected, and actually have a full season next year with the truck and we can enjoy driving it and fine tune it for the power it actually has. Fortunately the shop is jammed right now, so we just have to wait till we can find some room or time yank the injectors.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well the time has finally come, we were able to get the truck down into the shop over the weekend. hope to pull the injectors out this week and get them back to craig. maybe clean up a few things along the way

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.