Red ts-6 chip?

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
My old ts-6 chip was blue and now I got a new one and it's red with no company writing on it. Did they change the board color or is this a knock off chip?

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
Sweet thank you very much. The sticker date on this red one is 12/16 so it may be one of theres. I bought it off a guy as it was new with canned tunes of stock, high idle,50,75,100,n 140 tunes but he never got around to installing it n sold the truck now. Only paid a hundred bucks so couldn't complain. It just threw me off cause he had a pic of the blue one n sent this red one with no ts performance or anything on it. Didn't want no half assed chip ya know.

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
Anyone know if Swamps will reburn this chip? Need to know like yesterday lol have a deadline to get it to them for a reburn. I tried calling today but no answer

mandkole

Reaction score
Don't see why not.. you may just want to go through the website and order the reburn. I think they are free with their injectors

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
Don't see why not.. you may just want to go through the website and order the reburn. I think they are free with their injectors
yep they will do a free reburn I just wanted to make sure that this red chip was actually a ts chip and not a knock off.

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
What number did you call? Try 615-793-5573 if you didn't already.

I don't see why they wouldn't reburn it...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I got ahold of them about an hour later and he said he has a few new ones there that are red boards also so it must just be a whatever is available is what they used. Just wanted to make sure as I've only saw them in blue. Someone told me they had them in green to. Maybie the red will make it run more mean lol

Latest posts