redneck race truck alive

strokedoutlaw

Reaction score
is there anybody else that feels like this man was struck by lightning that came from the hand of god himself and told him that ford was the only thing he could touch?!? and the same bolt spread out and zapped the crap out of everybody else that is insane enough to throw money in hole that says ford on it?!? yep feel pretty special hes on my side

Extended Power

Reaction score
Looks killer. I like the new look man! When you say BIG nozzles, what size are they? Just curious. Looking forward to some times.

If you look at the picture I posted of the injector with the nozzle tip torched off, I think Shawn's are just a bit bigger then that. Lol

The video doesn't work on this iPad....either that or we're not Facebook friends anymore Shawn...

Hope to see it in person sometime this summer.:redspotdance:
I can't wait to see what it does.

imelmo

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what it does at the track. I love the look and stance of that truck.

AllanB

Reaction score
Thought you were a 5r110 hater by some of your posts I've read? LOL

I think he is talking about when it is behind the 6.4. The post I read was that the 6.4 TCM didn't act well at high HP levels. I was thinking about the same as you on another post. That the 5R110 didn't act well at high HP, but it seems to do ok behind the 6.0 TCM. I am guessing Elite or someone must have gotten the bugs worked out. That is what the DPC champ runs behind his 6.4. So someone has something working right for them.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
IMG-20120517-01194.jpg

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
is there anybody else that feels like this man was struck by lightning that came from the hand of god himself and told him that ford was the only thing he could touch?!? and the same bolt spread out and zapped the crap out of everybody else that is insane enough to throw money in hole that says ford on it?!? yep feel pretty special hes on my side

Wtf? No. I mean his truck is badass and i have no doubt its going to haul a$$...but Jesus man. Calm down.:pimp:

Last edited:

Charles

Reaction score
Oh good God....

I can't imagine the power without the weight. That little F'er is going to move out..... violently...

How about that video for the non fagbook crowd?

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
i'll get better vid than that one up on youtube later, boiler crapped out in the house, so truck just got put on the back burner again today,

Kind

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing it at the track. Maybe I'll drive down tonight if you are still planing a night at the track... and make myself miss my truck more lol.

jngreen

Reaction score
Oh good God....

I can't imagine the power without the weight. That little F'er is going to move out..... violently...

How about that video for the non fagbook crowd?

For whatever reason, i can view the video on my phone but not my computer. I dont have a Facebook account.

Nevermind, i just tried it again and the link doesn't work now. It just says error, but it worked before.

Last edited:

idkillinit

Reaction score
I think he is talking about when it is behind the 6.4. The post I read was that the 6.4 TCM didn't act well at high HP levels. I was thinking about the same as you on another post. That the 5R110 didn't act well at high HP, but it seems to do ok behind the 6.0 TCM. I am guessing Elite or someone must have gotten the bugs worked out. That is what the DPC champ runs behind his 6.4. So someone has something working right for them.

Exactly. The 5r sux behind 6.4 tcm. It's great behind 6.0 tcm. The newer trucks try to be to high tech. If a 5r ran low tens in the ccsb it'll be fine in this. Looks good shawn. Good luck. How come no ts this year??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online