Reduced Power Light

2008badlander

Reaction score
I've got a buddy with a 2014 F250 with 18,000 miles on it. He is running full deletes and he occasionally gets the reduced power light pop up on his dash. The light pops up but the truck runs just fine. The light had come on about 4000 or so miles after he deleted the DPF. It went away and after his EGR was deleted it came back on after a few miles of driving, so I scanned his truck when the CEL came on and it read the following:

P0100 Mass or Volume Air flow Circuit Malfunction
P0113 Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input
P0234 Engine Overboost Condition

I opened the hood to find out that the shop that deleted his EGR had his S&B intake in a bind and it broke the MAF sensor. I put his intake back the proper way and where it wasn't in a bind anymore. Cleared his codes and nothing popped back up, but he is still getting the reduced engine power light. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

I'm waiting on a response from him as to what tuning he has, it's something like the EFI live tuning but i'm not sure which type.

Thanks in advance.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
how much boost is it making? It might hit a soft limiter on the boost first before it logs the codes.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I assume he's running a mini maxx or xrt ? have him update the unit, there may be some stuff he's missing. I used to get that, for a short period once I went to a different turbo. never affected performance in the least.

2008badlander

Reaction score
Sent you a pm bigrpowr.

Dzchey21 he told me his truck hit 43 but gauge only showed 22. So not sure what that's all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online