Regular Cab Exhaust Options

Reaction score
For everyone with a regular cab, preferably the 15-16s, what all exhaust have you been able to find and/or modify to make work on your trucks? Im looking for 5 inch.

I have not found one complete kit yet that does downpipe back at least according to the manufactures. They all say it does not work. Appears like the only options are to do a "removal" pipe and then buy a D-P-F back kit to complete it. I honestly dont see why these kits would not work especially if all it would take is to cut a straight section of pipe down a few inches. If anyone has bought a complete kit, what did you have to do to modify it and what kit did you go with?

Thanks in advance for the insight!!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I would think you should be able to get a ccsb exhaust and trim the pipe to work. haven't done a 11+ single cab so can not confirm but cant see why it wouldn't be able to fit with trimming.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I saw your text and responded brother!

Regular cabs are a B**** to get an exhaust to fit right. Just did one on my '15, had to cut and weld. Turned out awesome though

Reaction score
I would think you should be able to get a ccsb exhaust and trim the pipe to work. haven't done a 11+ single cab so can not confirm but cant see why it wouldn't be able to fit with trimming.

I completely agree with you. Doesnt make sense to me why it couldnt be made to work. Not exactly sure what the hang up is, but have been told by Flo-Pro and a couple other manufactures that it flat out does not work. I dont know if its due to hanger locations as well? Could be, but they said it will not work. Thats why Im hoping someone has done it with a full kit that can chime in to say what all they had to modify.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I wouldn't see an issue buying a CCSB exhaust and trimming it to work. Cut the pipe under the cab between the hangers to shorten it. Either weld it back together or band clamp it. If the hangers aren't lined up right you could always weld on universal hangers where ever you need them. Gonna be a bitch either way but shouldn't be too bad.

Should have just bought a CC... :poke:

Reaction score
I wouldn't see an issue buying a CCSB exhaust and trimming it to work. Cut the pipe under the cab between the hangers to shorten it. Either weld it back together or band clamp it. If the hangers aren't lined up right you could always weld on universal hangers where ever you need them. Gonna be a bitch either way but shouldn't be too bad.

Should have just bought a CC... :poke:

Yeah, I know.....Regular cab life is the hard life these days :morons:

trugertha

Reaction score
I bought a 5" kit from flopro and just had to cut 5" out of one pipe and it bolted right up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online