Renegade Diesel Billet Heads

01PSD

Reaction score
So who's seen these? Or heard about them? $9,900 a set. As seen on Facebook. Claim to flow double what the stock heads flow.
RDHeads.jpg

Last edited:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Same as the west racing we were taking about earlier this year, apparently they were released.

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

webb06

Reaction score
I wouldn't trust them. They were originally built for empire diesel I think and empire didn't approve of them so now some other company is trying to move them.

01PSD

Reaction score
I thought empire was designing/developing their own a while back, such as the set that showed up at Rudy's (which was a bust)

01PSD

Reaction score
So someone said there is something in the works for next year..... I believe sledpull said something about it or Mike D... is that classified? :poke:

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Why do you need billet heads if people are making close to 1000 and now close to 1500 without billet heads. I would think for 9900 duel fuelers a big single nozzles trans would be a better investment.

01PSD

Reaction score
Why do you need billet heads if people are making close to 1000 and now close to 1500 without billet heads. I would think for 9900 duel fuelers a big single nozzles trans would be a better investment.

The factory heads and even ported heads are severely restricted in comparison to the other 2 brands. These heads wouldn't be for anyone, that's for sure. But for those who have nothing but all out performance in mind (racing, pulling, etc.), these would probably make it so much easier to stay competitive.

black6.4

Reaction score
Was stating that his turbos were good products so maybe the heads would be equal...what does being a smart ass have to do with these heads tho didnt see the op askin for that....UNREAl! Pfff

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Was stating that his turbos were good products so maybe the heads would be equal...what does being a smart ass have to do with these heads tho didnt see the op askin for that....UNREAl! Pfff

Bolting a billet wheel onto a factory turbo isn't engineering. Head design is. Well done.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
sled pulling would be the biggest thing IMHO trying to compete in 2.6 is most likely going to require them

I wouldnt mind a nice cylinder head but 10k is way out of my budget, i think thats more than i have in the whole truck LOL

Reaction score
I would imagine the prices will come down. The biggest thing is for someone to actually run these in a real world engine so that there will be good/bad feedback. I guess only time will tell. I can tell you that if they did work and seal (which is/would be my biggest concern) it would make the 6.4 equal or above any diesel engine platform out there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.