Replacement body panels ??

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
I need to replace a cab corner and bed sides on my 02 damn Indiana winters have taking there toll on my truck.. Anybody have any insight to were I should get them from.. Any input is good thanks..

co04cobra

Reaction score
Ford bedside. But that will but that will be temporary until it rusts again.

Milford

Reaction score
I would get a new bed. Your cross members underneath are probably about shot if the bedsides are rusted through. Also if your going to do the cab corners do the rockers at the same time.

Zaairman

Reaction score
It is cheaper to get a new used bed vs replacing bedsides. I got my cab corners from LMC and inner cab corners from raybuck.

Zaairman

Reaction score
Just curious, what did it cost you guys to have the work done for the rockers and cab corners?

My rockers are solid and don't need repair. My body guy is a retired guy from Ford who does work on the side at his shop at his house... He quoted me $600 for the cab corners, but that was 2 years ago when he painted my bed. Need to take the truck back to him to get the work done.

For a good body shop to do the work, I would bet somewhere in the $1500-2000 range for cab corners.

Milford

Reaction score
Both my cab corners and rockers are pretty good. Corners are very solid but the rockers are starting to get bubbles so its only a matter of time. Doesn't matter to me, all of it is getting done at the same time. Heck my bed finally just started to pop through the pain only on the passenger side. Driver side is solid as can be! Not to shabby for a 10 year old truck that has had a plow since day 1!

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Jeff's bronco graveyard.
Right down the street from my house.
They sell all that stuff.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.