Replacement front bumper options...

B.Warning

Reaction score
Well I just yanked the front air dam off my truck and refuse to buy a new one, and since it looks like hell without one it's time to get a replacement bumper. What options are out there that look good? I'd like for it to be winch ready or have a 2"receiver tube in it. Strong anchor points to pull this heavy b!tch out, and no hideous Bezels around the lights or awkward sized light openings. I'm not a fan of ranchhand at all on these new trucks, but wanting a different look than the pre runner style I had on my kr. I do like the fab fours black steel series tho.

Thoughts, ideas, concerns?

B.Warning

Reaction score
Anyone know what kind of bumper this one is?
9emy2eve.jpg

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

B.Warning

Reaction score
Can you describe what you are looking for? Maybe we can modify it to meet your desires.
It's worth a shot anyway

I like a aggressive, stout looking bumper. I've ran ranch hands on most of my trucks and a road armor on my last truck. I like the ranch hand bumpers but they simply don't fit the style these new trucks have.
I was looking into the Road Armor stuff. I am not sure if it meets all your needs/desires but I like it because it is not diamond plate like the Ranch hand stuff.

http://roadarmor.com/products/bumpers/2011-2014/ford/superduty

Road armor makes good stuff, I can't complain about my old one at all.

I guess what I'm after is a road armor style lower part with a more subtle grill/headlight guard than the huge one that ra offers.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I like a aggressive, stout looking bumper. I've ran ranch hands on most of my trucks and a road armor on my last truck. I like the ranch hand bumpers but they simply don't fit the style these new trucks have.

Road armor makes good stuff, I can't complain about my old one at all.

I guess what I'm after is a road armor style lower part with a more subtle grill/headlight guard than the huge one that ra offers.

Yeah their bars a really huge and not my style at all. I'm in the same boat as you so I'll be keeping an eye on this.

stangbang

Reaction score
Bwarning,

Is your factory bumper black? If so I'd like to buy it from you when you do this. I'm located in Missouri also.

Latest posts

Members online