Reputable shop in SoCal

Stroke_this

Reaction score
Lookin for a shop to install e-fuel and I/c. Anyone or shops someone could recommend would be great. Thanks in advance.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
OC diesel shop in south OC county good. There is also one in norco/chino area I believe. Can't remember the name.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

Stroke_this

Reaction score
After today I felt the need to update this thread. We sent a 6.0 from work to powerhouse for some work. I won't get into much detail but thr price was right and I'm telling you for the amount of work completed they were fast.
Now for my personal truck went on the recommendation of someone and brought it to ultimate truck. Had one of the worst experiences I've ever had. As far as I'm concerned this guy was a lier and a cheat not to mention had all the parts in hand and had the truck for 3mths. I won't run the guy any further into the ground but spend your hard earned money somewhere else. Brought the truck to powerhouse and spent some more money but got what I should have gotten the first time. Leason learned. I would have no problem recommending these guys to anyone.

Latest posts

Members online