Returning '12 to stock, need EGR & rear diff cover

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Returning a '12 to stock, need EGR & rear diff cover. You'd think big things like this wouldn't get lost, but they are.

Anyone got some they'd be willing to part with? I'd think any '11-14 EGR system would be the same and any SRW rear diff cover.

LMK and thanks in advance.

Kxc

Reaction score
Do you have an aftermarket diff cover to trade ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onyx

Reaction score
I have a complete EGR off a 2016. I think it should work. I'm sure someone who knows for sure will chime in if I am wrong.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
anyone know the torque specs for the ring gear and carrier bearings?

I have the stupid factory service manual ON CD. IDIOTS! it won't run. C+ runtime error.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Do you have an aftermarket diff cover to trade ?
No. I'm trading my '12 on a '16 and transferring all the parts over due to the '12 being in a wreck. I just need a stock cover. Surely someone has upgraded like I have and not lost the stocker...like I did. How I lose a big part like that in a 1200sqft shop I have no idea.

Anyone?

I got the truetrac out and the stock diff back in. Just need the cover to button it up.

Had plans to make a lot more progress today, but spent 2 hrs searching for the EGR and diff cover.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I could have used a back bumper from you yesterday. I got rear ended also but not as bad as you.
I'm actually working on a rear bumper just because of this whole mess. When I get my new '16 truck I'll park it until it's done. Side sliders/nerf bars too.

I'm thinking I know where all this stuff is. The attic. unfortunately I'm not sure I can get in there w/ the truck taken apart under the stairwell. I think I can stand on it though and see if stuff is up there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.