Rev x

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
Is this worth buying? I hear from the people who sell it that it's better than anything on the market. The same crap I get from others like Lucas and ams oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
I used hot shots and it worked, my stiction issue was minor tho. Used that cuz TSC had some in the shelf.

Are the different treatments pretty much the same or not at all?

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
My 1 and 6 injectors are sticking a bit. Wanted to know before I spent $30-$60 on then

Atsah

Reaction score
My 1 and 6 injectors are sticking a bit. Wanted to know before I spent $30-$60 on then

I used two bottles with a new oil change of Mobil 1 full synthetic and it helped with stiction for maybe 1000 miles, after that it didn't seem to do much for me, I had two injectors sticking pretty good for the first three minutes or so..

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
Sweet. Should I wait till my next oil change? Have prolly 1k less miles to go till my next oil chnage any ways

78f100

Reaction score
I have a shop and was very skeptic about it until a customer brought his own in. We did a oil change and added revx it worked wonders on his. I then ordered a case, didnt really push it but tried it on about 8 trucks with great results. Only one truck we tried it on it didn't help, I had to replace that injector. I have 3 cases on the shelf now and became a dealer, it is good stuff. I am not a vendor and am not trying to sell you anything, just trying to give my honest opinion, it works.

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
That's great. I feel better about using this product for sure. There's just so many companies that say there the best and the stuff don't work or messes things up like fuel treatment. I used a fuel treatment that was highly recommended ( no one on here just at a parts store) and it ate away at my fuel pump filter. So now my truck dies at 1/4 tank.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I've tried all three, Hotshots, Rev-X, and Archoil 9100 now.

Hotshots made the least improvement. It is found locally in a lot of places though so that is one benefit. It's not a bad product, just didn't work as well as the others.

Rev-X worked very well. It is expensive though at $70 for the two bottles needed for an oil change. Yes, I tried going to one bottle like suggested after the first "treatment" it didn't work as well as 2 bottles did. The bottles are 4oz each, so 8oz total for treatment.

Archoil 9100 worked a little better than rev-x and a lot better than HSS. It's also less than half the cost of Rev-X. Though, again, you need to order it online in most cases. I buy the 32oz jug for $65. That will cover two oil changes. It needs 16oz of treatment per oil change.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.