Revmax transmissions

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
This guy runs his businesses into the ground and declares bankruptcy, then starts a new company and does the same thing. Sells sub par products.

Google Phoenix Hard Parts... its the same owner after he ran that one to the ground before rev max.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Oh ok. I didn't know that. Well scratch that option then. It's a good thing i wasnt banking to heavily on that. Thanks man. I still like the PI converter. It's also local to me. I'll have to go pay them a visit.

windrunner408

Reaction score
betcha glad you posted before you bought :ford: good luck man

Your absolutely right. Thanks Greg.

I like Precision Industries

I like that they dont have a core charge. I honestly dont know enough and/or heard enough yet to talk intelligently.

I have been talking with Andy at Warren's Tranmissions and am leaning heavily on going with one of these once I get the funds as they are very reasonably priced and sound like they are built really well. I know the one in Jesse's pullin truck has had the sh!t beaten out of it and it is still holding.

We'll see.

the kitch

Reaction score
whats a good stall? my set up is 175/75 studded egr delete powermax at the moment but think ill go with MTW stage 3 see what its got want to still tow but run hard and build boost quick.

Nic

Reaction score
I posted a thread about transmissions here a while back. Got some good feedback. Got alot of referrals to Elite and Twisted Diesel. I suppose it all depends on the deal, shipping, core etc before a final decision.

Revmax

Reaction score
We were alerted to this post by another member on this forum and we need to set the record straight!

Revmax does not and has not had any affiliation with Phoenix Transmissions. Our owner is not a scammer, we run an honest business and treat our customers right! There was a false rumor started a few years back on a forum and some how people still find it appropriate to repost this false information. We build the highest quality products available and we do not cut ANY corners on anything we build here!

Our doors are always open and any current or perspective customers are welcome to come down and meet us and see our operation. Anyone that has done business with us will attest to the high quality items we offer and the customer service we provide. Our address is listed in our signature and we really do hope that some of you can take the time to come down and meet us!

Finally, we actually do not offer complete transmissions for Ford products currently, we do however offer torque converters and valve bodies. Our website was just redesigned and we had toyed with the idea of expanding into this market. When the redesign was done the webmaster accidentally left the placeholding products up on the site.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and clear the air. We hope to become a sponsor of this forum as we did not know until this time that this forum was out there. If anyone ever has a question about converters or valve bodies, please do not hesitate to PM or contact us and we will do our very best to answer!

fordboy11

Reaction score
I Bought a revmax TC about 2 years back truck gets beat daily also pull 14k all the time never had one problem. wouldnt hesitate to buy another one.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Seems funny that however your name is brought up, even on a random forum that someone comes to sign up and defend the "rumors" spraying.

I thought Rev Max was in Houston Texas? Weird how that changed too LOL

Revmax

Reaction score
Seems funny that however your name is brought up, even on a random forum that someone comes to sign up and defend the "rumors" spraying.

I thought Rev Max was in Houston Texas? Weird how that changed too LOL

You know that is funny, we have been getting a few calls and emails asking if we are located in TX or have another store in TX. Just did a google search for "Revmax Texas" and I found this company http://www.revmaxservices.com/ ,http://www.revmaxservices.com/5901.html , looks like a CRM company and it happens to be in the automotive field. Perhaps this is where people are getting this from? I can assure you that we are NOT in TX.

Wouldn't you defend your name if someone was defaming you or your business?

Latest posts

Members online