ride rite

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
paul, i need a quote on a set of rear air bags, pump, dual guage/valve. if it comes with plumbing, thats fine, if not, that stuff is pretty cheap locally.

dual, cuz i want to be able to seperate the sides, and eventually ill probably end up with something on the front to help carry the plow, and then ill seperate the front from the back.

i have a in bed gooseneck hitch.

the upper bracket i can modify however i need to to make it fit, so thats not a concern either.

it will be in my shop, and there is very little i cannot accomplish in my shop.

as for the pump, all it will be for is the bags, im not doin any sort of on board air.

firestone, not air-lift or something, less its hands down better. prefer to go with what i know.

good bags, not cheap stuff.

i suppose while your at it, price something for the front as well.

it will end up with a 2.5" icon leveling kit eventually, so take that into consideration. if it means i have to make up 2.5" between the bag brackets and the mount, thats not a problem.

people tell me that icon leveling kits carry plows well, but in case i dont like how it feels is why were considering this.

i suppose while your at it, if your a icon dealer, price me something from them to level my truck.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
paul, i need a quote on a set of rear air bags, pump, dual guage/valve. if it comes with plumbing, thats fine, if not, that stuff is pretty cheap locally.

dual, cuz i want to be able to seperate the sides, and eventually ill probably end up with something on the front to help carry the plow, and then ill seperate the front from the back.

i have a in bed gooseneck hitch.

the upper bracket i can modify however i need to to make it fit, so thats not a concern either.

it will be in my shop, and there is very little i cannot accomplish in my shop.

as for the pump, all it will be for is the bags, im not doin any sort of on board air.

firestone, not air-lift or something, less its hands down better. prefer to go with what i know.

good bags, not cheap stuff.

i suppose while your at it, price something for the front as well.

it will end up with a 2.5" icon leveling kit eventually, so take that into consideration. if it means i have to make up 2.5" between the bag brackets and the mount, thats not a problem.

people tell me that icon leveling kits carry plows well, but in case i dont like how it feels is why were considering this.

i suppose while your at it, if your a icon dealer, price me something from them to level my truck.

Working on it right now.

Is this for the 2010?

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
hey.....part timer:poke:......wheres my quote?

it aint fire season down there, you should have to much time on your hands.

if not, tell countryboyrob to work harder.

Latest posts

Members online