Rigid Dually XL Fog Lights

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Had the chance to finally install a set of the D2 XL Driving lights in a customer's 6.4 with the KD Fab bracket and harness kit that we offer. I have to say this is the most insane fog light kit available for a 6.4. The D2's wash out his LED headlights and 20" bar like they are not even on. SO much light. For the price, these kits rock. Way more light then the standard dually/d2 and the fit in the bumper is perfect. Also a very easy install with only slight mods needed. Will get some pics uploaded as soon as I can.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
zIu9wyBFSkcPjfjLad0idxSEY5Okq55SgV9nh2_zpsdckxp1a1.jpg

kjGNuUqK0F1vE6WrbK7faARq79M_pHH9ZmEwn0_zpsd6dnsadc.jpg

PCdrXKHz-JZIdC41QRJ1M37EmHCOFQQczoLvnv_zpswkucj9ka.jpg

Fogs only standing outside truck:
8dPicO40IY9y9q3wm0ILR2MXKDJ56IaryS_aR9_zpswqc7wnub.jpg

Fogs, LED headlights and 20" bar on:
zDQ7Mpo3Kw58dSwfXSeHuTQsDQxezjBJGXKyGY_zpszgqb7qyl.jpg

Fogs only behind tinted windshield:
1FP_kGAzXuU-_fsyLhBoluKYDMwuXTaTJSy5_Z_zps2wqaalft.jpg

Pockets

Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing this! I was hoping that these XLs would fit the 6.4s... I wanted the Q series but this looks like my route!

Jgon08

Reaction score
He has a cab light out.. But other than that it looks killer. super bright that's forsure.

ckrueg

Reaction score
What would I need to mount these in my 2010 that didn't come with factory fogs? Would they just bolt up?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Those are insanely bright and that truck is gorgeous. I may look into a set of these. Those are awesome.

If you have any questions about them as far as options or pricing, let me know.

that guy is a member on here too right?

He is, but I don't know his username and I know he said he doesn't get on much.

Thanks so much for sharing this! I was hoping that these XLs would fit the 6.4s... I wanted the Q series but this looks like my route!

They literally fit perfectly! The Dually's look a little small in the 6.4 but these fill the gap perfectly.

He has a cab light out.. But other than that it looks killer. super bright that's forsure.

We have a new one on the way... was waiting for that

What would I need to mount these in my 2010 that didn't come with factory fogs? Would they just bolt up?

You would need the factory fog light brackets and hardware. If you wanted them to work on the factory switch, you would also need the wiring harness and I believe the switch, but I might be wrong on the switch part. If you don't care if they work on the factory fog switch, you could use an upfitter switch if you have them, or you could just run them off the supplied relay harness that comes with the Rigids.

John038

Reaction score
Im running a set of duallys as diving lights with no problems. Would these be too bright for the road?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Im running a set of duallys as diving lights with no problems. Would these be too bright for the road?

It all depends on how you aim them. The D2 Xl Driving are a bit excessive for sure. The hyper spots you can better aim to not blind drivers, but you lose the flood part of the driving beam.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.