Rigid Industries lights anyone?

Bigcountry250

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting a 30" bar to go in my bumper. Are they really as bright as people say?

sniper_101

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting a 30" bar to go in my bumper. Are they really as bright as people say?

Brighter, the bars are almost mind blowing. Check out some of the Baja night footage of the guys running Rigid lights and see for yourself.

I have just a pair of D2's in flood pattern. Not a freakin' chance I could use these in traffic at night. I run them on the highway because they light up the ditches like daylight, but I have to turn them off about 2/3-1/2 mile before on-coming traffic or it starts to blind them and they start flashing. I do keep them on during the day a lot, honestly seems to help people avoid cutting me off a lot more...

Steamfighter

Reaction score
Man, could someone PLEASE!!! post some night pics from cab view of the 20" light bar!! I am dying to get one, but would love to see how the view is with them before I pull the trigger.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
Man, could someone PLEASE!!! post some night pics from cab view of the 20" light bar!! I am dying to get one, but would love to see how the view is with them before I pull the trigger.

i dont have a 20 inch bar but here is a night shot of just my 10 inch SR series bar so if you got a 20 inch E series it would be about 4X brighter

IMG_2756.jpg

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Thats awesome. Ill be getting some of the duallys. Got a pic of the 10 inch and the 2 new ones at night?

Pstroke96

Reaction score
i havnt taken any pics with the D2's yet but they blow the bar out of the water honestly :evil:

as a little side bar i need to modify my dually bracket. going down the road they have a tendency to vibrate and its driving me crazy. i think im going to take whats left of the former tailgate protector and double up the sides of the bracket. now that i have it set up i wont have to take the bumper off either

Last edited:

Jgon08

Reaction score
Check out stealth performance, I believe Raul is working on a group buy for these.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Holy crap, looked up the 30" bar... $1,000!! Damn they are proud of those things!

They are damn near indstructable though. Of cousre within common sense reasoning. And I have yet to see another manufacturers light, LED or what ever, thats brighter.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
okay i took a couple quick pics tonight. ill try to get some pics with my nice camera soon, heres some okay iphone pics

for comparison
just silverstar high beams

IMG_1700.jpg

D2's only
IMG_1698.jpg

bar only
IMG_1699.jpg

everything
IMG_1701-1.jpg

Fordguy100

Reaction score
I want to get some of these to replace the fog lights. With the bumper, I think the flush mounts would work the best.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the flush mounts for reverse lights. I don't think you Would get enough adjustability of the light to get it where you want for driving. But that's just my opinion

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
now i know what they will look like in my bumper, i will use outter holes so it doesnt block the tru cool trans cooler... here was is a little research i did with lumens and price for any others looking into doing this. all of these are LEDs and will fit just like this rigid did.

rigid dually =1300 lumens @$170 (slighly smaller then D2) comes in 2 different angle beams

superbrightled = 1350 lumens @ $120 for the pair (3.5"x4.5"x2.5")

rigid Dually D2 = 2600 lumens @ $300 (3"x3"x3") comes in 3 different angle beams

exploration outfitters = 2900lumens @ $204 for the pair (2"... altho it looks like a 2"x3")
>>best bang for the buck<<

baha deigns squadron = 3600 lumnes @ $300 (3"x3"x2.6")
>>same price as D2 with 1000 more lumens<<

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online