River City Diesel Files Now Available!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that files are now available for the Spartan Phalanx by River City Diesel. :thumbsup:

superstroked

Reaction score
Sounds like they will be able to modify the spartan tunes to your liking(shifting, touchy throttle, ect). They will also offer tire size change tunes.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Post by Matt on another forum.

Wanted to step in and answer a few questions concerning the RCD custom tunes. Everyone other than myself and Josh were a little out of the loop on this one until it was done, so please forgive some of the unanswered questions.

All of RCD's custom files for the Phalanx are available through them. It is their own tuning, simply formatted to work properly in our tuner.

I know that Josh's main focus is to make files for custom hardware available- injectors, turbos, and any other 6.4L hard parts along with a very good selection of tunes for sled pulling.

We had many user concerns about us (namely me) taking so long to get custom tune requests back to people, which was entirely my fault due to a simple lack of time.

Now that RCD is equipped to provide tuning, all Spartan customers will have access to his products and custom files without any waiting. And no, there is no additional charge from us to allow your Phalanx to work with his files.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Sounds good to me! I'll definitely be talking to him about the pulling files. I hate the touchy pedal the 310 has! Its made me look like a douche a couple of times when starting the sled.

No, you do that on your own LOL

Let me run it once and I'll show you how its done :swordfight:

lildevil02

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I called a couple a weeks ago, tired to get custom tunes for a customer of mine and was told they couldn't do it because there was a problem with the updates and they were pretty much locked out for the time being.:shrug:Hope they get it fixed soon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.