Rockstar 2 rims stock ride height

shane6.7

Reaction score
Hi, I was wanting to know if anyone has these rims on their truck, they are 18x9 0mm offset, ive tried looking at calculators and threads but I just keep getting confused, I have a 2012 f250 h&s tuned fully deleted for about 2k miles, I just wanted to know if they stick out further or will they get sucked into the wheel well more? Thanks guys.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Hi, I was wanting to know if anyone has these rims on their truck, they are 18x9 0mm offset, ive tried looking at calculators and threads but I just keep getting confused, I have a 2012 f250 h&s tuned fully deleted for about 2k miles, I just wanted to know if they stick out further or will they get sucked into the wheel well more? Thanks guys.

its going to depend on your backspacing

Koda22

Reaction score
They are gonna stick out more...pretty sure that a 0offset is a 4.5 backspacing...and I'm pretty sure the coil spring trucks want to have a backspacing closer to 5 but could be wrong on that one too.,.lol

shane6.7

Reaction score
I dont know what the backspacing is on these 2012's, but for the 18x9 rs2's they only have them in a 0mm offset, its alright if they stick out a little further than stock but I dont want them to be sucked in further into the wheel well than stock.

Koda22

Reaction score
Well I'm not to sure so I would wait for someone that knows for sure to answer your questions....

WHY NOT

Reaction score
A 9 wide with 0 offset will fit, A 35x12.50 on that should be right at the edge of the fender but still under it, but I would suggest a different rim then those ugly things

WoodBoy

Reaction score
They will stick out a little further than stock. 9" @ 0 offset should be a 5" backspacing. I think stock wheels have ~ +40mm offset which would put them at ~6" backspacing for a 8" wide wheel

Latest posts

Members online