ROLL CALL to all our active and veteran military!!!

Sniper32

Reaction score
Not talkin any chit, i love you fly boys but if the sound of freedom is anything its the sound the grunts on the front line. Yall are a great help but thats where freedom is made

weazel

Reaction score
Boots on ground, we are all the same team. Zoomies are great and a big help. But ground pounders are where it is. Don't get me wrong the war machine needs all the cogs.

DocBar

Reaction score
US Army Air Defense Artillery
In-flight Missile Mechanic :biggun:
Active '86-'90

GREAT BIG, HUGE THANK YOU to all our military who's been serving in either sandbox for the last decade. Y'all were great when I was in Iraq in '04.

turbofox54

Reaction score
Wow small world...I missed the 94 cruise as I was just getting to the squadron as they were about 6 weeks from returning. The 96 cruise was a good time,lots of good ports. I made another in 98 on the USS Stennis.

DSTRYER

Reaction score
Active duty Air Force 2002-2005, Idaho Air National Guard 2005-Present, Munitions Systems Craftsman, SSgt, 124Maintenance Squadron, we work on the greatest aicraft in the History of the Air Force, the A-10C Thunderbolt II! Deployed twice, Al-Asad AB, Iraq in 2007, Bagram AF, Afghanistan in 2008! Proud to serve and provide CAS for ground forces in the fight!

Latest posts

Members online