Roll pans...anyone have experience with them?

95powerstroke73

Reaction score
I was thinking about putting a roll pan on my rig but wanted to see what others think..will my hitch look odd and be exposed? If so, are there ways to fix that?

I just wanted to see what people's thoughts about them are and what could be possible complications that would need to be fixed for it to look good. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

tjl

Reaction score
I've got a Cervini's roll pan with a hidden hitch tucked up behind the roll pan.

20120424_185223.jpg

DSCF0235.jpg

20120509_152739.jpg

95powerstroke73

Reaction score
Wow I really like that idea!, what did you do the hitch to make that work? Looks great!

Nice pick up btw, I've always liked duallys, especially clean ones like yours

tjl

Reaction score
It's a hidden hitch made to work with a roll pan. Unfortunately they quit making them about 10 years ago. I got lucky and found a new on on Craigslist last summer. You could actuall make one yourself. It's made with plate steel and square tube. You have to remove your spare tire and carrier.

95powerstroke73

Reaction score
Well that's alright because my spare tire and rear fuel tank are already being removed so that's not an problem...I just don't know if I trust my self to make a hitch to pull important things on the streets lol

Latest posts

Members online