roof racks

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
In that case. I like this basket, but its out dated. It wouldn't look right with the light bars.
http://www.autoanything.com/roof-racks/smittybilt-defender-roof-rack
smittybilt_defender_roof_rack_hero.jpg

I would just hate to get a dirty, heavy 37" tire off the roof of the truck, change a flat and them climb into my platy.

that is the one he has been eyeballing. the kc light bracket is an option so it wouldnt have it and the bar would get attached to the front if the basket..

i hear ya but a 37 wont fit underneath in the factory spot and he decided he wanted bed space.. which i dont think he will ever need but oh well..

that truck has also had more mud on the inside then my superdutys(yes all three) ever had.. cuz work truck lol
It's pretty damned annoying. If I hit a thread and see it happening a lot I just skip it.
yet you still commented lol
You've never been on a slow wifi and had to scroll through a **** ton of the same picks just to see a the latest comment on a build thread then. I saw a build thread the other day where a guy loaded 10 pics and 8 people quoted those same pics just to say subbed. Thats the idiocracy this world is coming to.
oh i have.. i understand. it still never bothered me.. that might be a bit extreme. lol

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I commented in support of someone with the balls to call out people on their stupid habits.
I wish more people would speak their minds.

B.Warning

Reaction score
aaand they are not pavement pounders.. that truck has been covered in more mud in the 6k miles it has on it from driving the right of way bidding jobs then prolly 98% of the trucks on this site.. it gets used and used well..

live life full throttle

I'm always stuck in the smaller percentile. Wtf

Jomax

Reaction score
Have you tried fitting the tire underneath? I fit my 37 underneath, and plenty of CARLI guys running 37s in the factory location as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Have you tried fitting the tire underneath? I fit my 37 underneath, and plenty of CARLI guys running 37s in the factory location as well.

nope. dont have it yet.. he told me it wouldn't. no idea where he got his info from.. i dont have a clue what fits besides stock.. never ran much bigger than a stock size tire myself..

so a 37 12.50 20 will fit in the factory location?

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
nope. dont have it yet.. he told me it wouldn't. no idea where he got his info from.. i dont have a clue what fits besides stock.. never ran much bigger than a stock size tire myself..

so a 37 12.50 20 will fit in the factory location?

live life full throttle

I fit a 37x12.5r17 same size

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I commented in support of someone with the balls to call out people on their stupid habits.
I wish more people would speak their minds.
right on! as they should.. whats stupid to you may not be to others so i dont see the point in it..

live life full throttle

cbf9703

Reaction score
totally missed that post.. lol

live life full throttle

Fail. I was reading your post thinking did he just completely ignore Jomax?? LOL

I need to figure out something for a full size spare with my trucks... Although maybe one of these days I'll step up to a shiny newer one. :D

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Fail. I was reading your post thinking did he just completely ignore Jomax?? LOL

I need to figure out something for a full size spare with my trucks... Although maybe one of these days I'll step up to a shiny newer one. :D

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Right? I was like, okay.... Guy must really want a roof rack...

I vote shiny new one!

tyler8659

Reaction score
Tell him to just put it under the bed if he is worried about the rim getting weathered plastidip it clearly befort hr hangs it back their should be room for a 37 roof mounted tird would look ridiculous

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

tyler8659

Reaction score
ill be dammed

live life full throttle

It will fit if his spair is aftermarket get clear plastidip and dip in so it wont get all pitted and ****

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

drservo

Reaction score
Can you run a factory spare rim and tire for emergency running 37's?

Latest posts

Members online