rosewood stage 1's any good

mhoagland

Reaction score
im getting ready to order up a set of stage 1 injectors. ive looked at a bunch of different ones. is rosewood worth getting? has any one had bad experiences with them or any other injector company. looking at all my options.

TERRCO

Reaction score
He does good work and great customer service . Stage 1s will wake up the 7.3.

Sent from my Nuclear iPhone

tjl

Reaction score
Jim's a good guy to deal with. I've had his stage 1's for 7 years and put 70k miles on them with no problems.

mhoagland

Reaction score
so ive been looking for some power numbers for the stage 1 injectors. my truck is stock right now minus an intake, im going to be putting a 4" exhaust on and doing my own bellowed up pipes before i install new injectors. im just curious if any one has info on what i could expect out of the stage 1's. im kicking around the idea of going with rosewood stage 2's like previously posted and detuning until i can get the supporting mods for them. what are your thoughts on this guys.

bad12jr

Reaction score
Defiantly go with stage 2. I have stage ones in my 02. A set of stages twos would be around 400 HP. Would be a big improvement over my stage 1's

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

mhoagland

Reaction score
thanks for the info. 400 pones would be nice. ill have to get the stuff rounded up for the intercooler and a bigger turbo. thats alot of fuel to push through this pig.

Latest posts

Members online