Rosewood VS Full Force

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Jim did my 238/100s and did them up to 250/200s. I asked about going bigger and he said to go with Nate @ Unlimited. etc

TARM

Reaction score
So what has been found out?

They all, as HRT stated, put out great work. If you are looking for the best price and staying within the typical 250/100 or under sizes Rosewood is hard to beat. When you go larger you are going to get awesome performance from Nate@Unlimited, Cass @FullForce, or Dave@Swamps. Take some time out of your day and give each a call and do some Q-n-Aand pick who makes you warm and fuzzy. I personally went with Nate and could not be happier. Every one listed has customers with low and high hp rigs that feel likewise. In this case it really is kinda hard to make a bad choice in picking a builder out of those choices.

To address the flow chart comparisons from the small amount of knowledge I have picked up over the last couple years there are extra mods that can be done to injectors to reduce internal restrictions and increase flow and speed. That work with some injectors is at an extra cost. Without knowing exactly what work was done to each set of injectors you can not be sure its an apples to aples. Volume of an injector does not effect actual flow rates. 250cc-300cc-750cc vol capacity can all have the same flow rate. Now if you asked each builder to put out a injector with specificl specs and to pull out all the stops you could then have a head to head.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I agree with HRT, it seems that they all put out good work, and will bend over backwards to fix any screw up! Great service from all sides based on what I've seen over the years.

I'm running a set of injectors that were worked over by Cass/Fullforce and couldn't be happier with the results.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
I got my 250/200s from FFD in and all I can say is wow! The perform flawlessly and they were ready to drop right in out of the box. The time to get them to my house from the time I bought them was only a couple days. As stated any builder is good this is just what I have dealt with from FFD

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys, I was leaning towards full fore from the start but the only thing now is the money issue at hand since it is the holidays.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
When I first got into diesel I bought a set of just premium stock rebuild from rosewood and they were great injectors, those got sent to cass as cores for my stage 1's and hopefully in a couple of months I will be selling the stage 1s so I can get cass to build me some 250/200s as far as quality goes I really don't think you could go wrong with either shop!

Latest posts

Members online