Rough Country Ford Super Duty 54" Curved LED Light Bar & Upper Windshield Mount

truckman1974

Reaction score
Rough Country Ford Super Duty 54" Curved LED Light Bar & Upper Windshield Mount

Anybody have any experience with this setup? I know Rigid Industries is probably better (and I'd love to have it) but I just can't afford to shell out $1500+ on a light bar.

I just wanted to get your opinion on this one and see if maybe any of you happen to have or have had it. If any of you vendors would like to PM me a price on this setup, please feel free. Thanks in advance...

http://www.roughcountry.com/54-inch-curved-led-light-bar-72954.html

Also, What is the width of the windshield from one top corner to the other? I'm curious how much wider it is than this light bar (I'm deployed and can't measure mine).

Last edited:

jordan572

Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with this setup? I know Rigid Industries is probably better (and I'd love to have it) but I just can't afford to shell out $1500+ on a light bar.

I just wanted to get your opinion on this one and see if maybe any of you happen to have or have had it. If any of you vendors would like to PM me a price on this setup, please feel free. Thanks in advance...

Also, What is the width of the windshield from one top corner to the other? I'm curious how much wider it is than this light bar (I'm deployed and can't measure mine).

I have rigids, yes stupid expensive and over priced but nice too. There are a ton and I mean a ton of led bar companies out there. They all sell pretty much the identical light bar as cheap as around 300, others around 600-700 like that one. That one is overpriced imo.

Reaction score

Same ones I sell, I can beat rough country's price too

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
i prefer totron as my chinese light bar choice, i bought a 50" curved for 325 shipped and then the rough country brackets off amazon, light bar will be here today and brackets will be in this coming tuesday

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
10849903_10202993913870738_505659274631260787_n.jpg

heres mine with the 50" totron bar and rough country mounts

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
yeah windnoise can be bad at times, depends on the speed and which way the wind is blowing, but i just turn up my radio some. ill be buying some of the strips for the fins soon though as im about to go on a 8hr drive for christmas

truckman1974

Reaction score
yeah windnoise can be bad at times, depends on the speed and which way the wind is blowing, but i just turn up my radio some. ill be buying some of the strips for the fins soon though as im about to go on a 8hr drive for christmas

Strips for fins????? What's that all about?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
The rigid bars come with three rubber dampeners to absorb the noise. The cooling fins hum at speed like a tuning fork. And though the rigids are more expensive, they are also a lot better quality too. Most of the Chinese, ebay and so on bars typically don't last more than a year. There may be a few that have but we have tried about five different off brands to offer and none of them seemed to be built with any quality and looked cheep in general. We have found another company though thats local, I have tested some of their stuff. It so far seems to be pretty good quality, styling wise looks a lot like Vision X stuff. I'll be starting a thread on them as soon as we get a few more things squared away with them.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Never heard of them honestly. Between light bar companies and bumper companies I don't know who we get more of in here trying to get us to carry their stuff.

tommy1005

Reaction score
I see you're in Montgomery. What is the light bar company you're talking about? There are several in the Houston area.

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
totron is a chinese brand, its the only brand ill run as far as chinese brand. ive never had one issue with their light bars and i had two on my maverick 40" on the front and a 20" on the rear of the cage.

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
M&R leds are good as well. I had them on my truck and used them all the time. I just sold my truck and the guy loves the lights.

Latest posts

Members online