Rubbing with 2" spacers

JrStroker

Reaction score
It doesn't need the sticker. The stretched wheels way outside like that scream "dirty money" already!

To each there own though. I don't see the point. Hopefully you'll wise up and pull the spacers when you put the polished rims one.
How does that scream "dirty money"? Pretty sure I've seen "dirty money" stickers on 12" lifted trucks with Forces and 40s, 14/16s wides and 3" spacers more than on the lowered trucks. I've already decided the spacers will most likely be coming off when the Forces go on because it's gonna rub because the tires are a tab bit bigger than 420s. THEREFORE not as much stretch.

i love his truck-i was just bustin ballz
Thanks man, I appreciate it. It's different strokes for different folks. it's just different style.

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
How does that scream "dirty money"? Pretty sure I've seen "dirty money" stickers on 12" lifted trucks with Forces and 40s, 14/16s wides and 3" spacers more than on the lowered trucks. I've already decided the spacers will most likely be coming off when the Forces go on because it's gonna rub because the tires are a tab bit bigger than 420s. THEREFORE not as much stretch.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. It's different strokes for different folks. it's just different style.
I've always liked your truck buddy, you do your thing. I destroyed that valance you sold me lol :(

Koda22

Reaction score
Like I've said before i like that wide look...and not sure if I said it, but if you want to sell I might be interested inthose spacers...

Brad

Reaction score
Okay, so my truck is on 4800# coils with the 305/50 & 20x12 setup. So with the new job I landed I decided to buy a set of 2" spacers. Well I got them on, and guess what? They rub, crazy right? Well my question is how much effort will it take to make them not rub?

I pulled the fender flare off the passenger side and cut some of the punch weld off. That helped some with the rubbing on the back side. Still hits the flare tho, but can turn full lock. But at full lock it hits the bottom of the bumper. I'm guessing I can space the bumper put some? How hard is that? But what about the back of the fender? Do I need to cut more? If this is gonna be a major ordeal I just won't run them.

Let me know what you guys think. Here's the truck pre spacers.
329a09378c1015fd218f61eaa6cdf104.jpg
22ec026070b9efc2d01cd8fdfeed352f.jpg
ill post some later with the spacers on.
sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are they rubbing? it looks like the offset his good considering a lot of the tire is outside the fender. I'm running 325x50x22 mud tires with a leveling kit and it doesn't rub.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Smashed into a snowbank/mud bank at 40 mph lol
That sucks!!!
Like I've said before i like that wide look...and not sure if I said it, but if you want to sell I might be interested inthose spacers...
Possibly. I already have a close friend wanting them.
Wtf is "dirty money?"

Must be a Southern thing...
If I'm not mistaken, it's saying "I have money aquired in dirty ways" (drugs, stealing, whores, robbing) or that was the original term. Now probably 95% that gets it now thinks they are hard asses.
I have no idea what it is either.

I live in the south. It's not a southern thing! Lol. It's a D - bag thing!!! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are they rubbing? it looks like the offset his good considering a lot of the tire is outside the fender. I'm running 325x50x22 mud tires with a leveling kit and it doesn't rub.
With the spacers they only rubbed a little on the edge of the front bumper, and the pinch welds.

beauvincent

Reaction score
So you have no more rub after the pinch welds and bumper spacer? Im doin 20x12s with 285/50s and 2" spacers and just trying to figure out what I need to do for em not to rub

Latest posts

Members online