Rudys Diesel Outlaw Diesel Super Series Event April 24-25

swinky

Reaction score
You guys are going to make me get a room at the Quality and I live 10 minutes from the track...... :toast:
It'll be worth it. Corn hole, beer bongs, pony keg..... I know I'll have a bottle of Jameson with me. Will also be buying a couple bags of flour for all the duramax and Cummings boys with stacks......

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
It'll be worth it. Corn hole, beer bongs, pony keg..... I know I'll have a bottle of Jameson with me. Will also be buying a couple bags of flour for all the duramax and Cummings boys with stacks......

Where's the like button...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while swerving across I-64.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score

I have 40 acres.... a perfect place for corn and house to throw down at but the hotel parking lots sound like fun.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Lmfao!
I have 40 acres.... a perfect place for corn and house to throw down at but the hotel parking lots sound like fun.
A lot of fun can be had on 40 acres!!! :cool:
Man im excited!
Me too!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

swinky

Reaction score
Has anybody seen the trend of putting a 11-15 front bumper on a 6.0?

If I see one at Rudys I promise I'm going to throw up my half chewed waffle house all over it.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score

If I see one at Rudys I promise I'm going to throw up my half chewed waffle house all over it.
Haven't seen that one before. And hopefully I won't!

JrStroker

Reaction score

I've seen it... the 08 bumpers on the OBS's look good to me. But this.... no. Eww...
Haven't seen that one before. And hopefully I won't!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

That **** is the worst. We can make fun of anyone who did that to their face and laugh.

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I've debated putting a 6.4 bumper on my OBS but the body lines look good. This new trend looks like a monkey learned how to use tools and thought this will work! To me nothing matches up.

JrStroker

Reaction score
I've debated putting a 6.4 bumper on my OBS but the body lines look good. This new trend looks like a monkey learned how to use tools and thought this will work! To me nothing matches up.
Yea, but I think the 6.4 bumper looks dang good on a OBS.
267193dd11f2bc31fe8f88dd6af8f99e.jpg

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Cory we are in agreement. The monkey comment was referring to the 11-15 bumpers they're putting on the 6.0 trucks. I'm not a fan at all.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

If you do it, cut the frame rails back like 1-1.5" and you can get it to look much better

Latest posts

Members online