Rudys Diesel Outlaw Diesel Super Series Event April 24-25

johnp115

Reaction score

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Well just changed my room around. Collester, matt something and I will be coming in late thursday night and staying at the hampton inn in dunn... so im def coming now

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I will have all of the entry prices ironed out tonight along with the full event schedule. If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to get in touch with me.

248superduty

Reaction score
well looks like ill be going. Should be a fun weekend. hopefully better weather then last fall. and going to book a hotel at the super 8 cuz im poor. Bringing PBR, and hopefully this year I don't get drunk and think I can jump from my truck into the blue 6.4 that the boys from holders diesel have. Anybody going to rudys after the Friday night event?

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
well looks like ill be going. Should be a fun weekend. hopefully better weather then last fall. and going to book a hotel at the super 8 cuz im poor. Bringing PBR, and hopefully this year I don't get drunk and think I can jump from my truck into the blue 6.4 that the boys from holders diesel have. Anybody going to rudys after the Friday night event?

When you going down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.