Rudys Diesel Outlaw Diesel Super Series Event April 24-25

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
My wife has pics from our room. There was a hole in the wall with a tissue paper stuffed in it, stains everywhere, the tub had rust and green chit around the jets where the coating had came off, boogers smeared on the bathroom wall beside the toilet! And more than that! ***kin place needs to be condemned! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

There was a piece of chewed bubble gum on the ledge in our shower. LOL

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Check your bank accts too! They charged me three times for the same exact amount of my stay! What a dump! That's all I can say is thank goodness the next one will be at Galot!
They did the same chit to us! Charged us for 3 nights and we only stayed 1! My wife has been calling them everyday and they keep telling her to call back the next day when the manager will be there. But he never seems to be!

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
They did the same chit to us! Charged us for 3 nights and we only stayed 1! My wife has been calling them everyday and they keep telling her to call back the next day when the manager will be there. But he never seems to be!

I called my bank (used my business card) and they refused all of the charges! Wasn't what I wanted but I wasn't paying 3x what I owed.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score

The way I see if I didn't stay there and they are not willing to get in touch with you, they are "stealing" your money. I know this is an a$$hole move but I would honestly consider disputing the charge.

ibestroken

Reaction score
Dang all yall had bad rooms there. Ours didn't have anything messed up in it. Maybe it had been recently renovated or something...

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
I made a hand full of 6 second passes Friday pushing threw the lock up on the convertor. Had a blast as usual. Was in the blue/tan crew cab 6.0

Gearhead

Reaction score
Sounds like there was some good air or something at this event.... There was power being made....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.