Rudy's March 15

RescueF250

Reaction score
Where's everyone staying at and who going. Believe few of us are staying at the Quality Inn by his shop. Friday and saturday.

Rob D

Reaction score
Man sucks this is almost 11 hours away....I am thinking of trying to get down there with a couple other guys from up North. I'll call you later Kev for some more details.

RSK

Reaction score
Man sucks this is almost 11 hours away....I am thinking of trying to get down there with a couple other guys from up North. I'll call you later Kev for some more details.

I'm in mid ct by hartford and i just booked a room at the quality inn for friday night and saturday night. Its an easy drive, i'm real curious to see how the 6.4 does all highway. Crossing my fingers for 20mpg with these 3.55 gears and 33's!

Rob D

Reaction score
I'm in mid ct by hartford and i just booked a room at the quality inn for friday night and saturday night. Its an easy drive, i'm real curious to see how the 6.4 does all highway. Crossing my fingers for 20mpg with these 3.55 gears and 33's!

LOL sorry had to

Rob D

Reaction score
Yeaaaaa I know I know I should just suck it up and make it happen. Would love to meet more of the guys in person too. I'll make my mind up over the weekend haha.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I am newer to the army and not familiar with this event is there an info banner somewhere?
Thanks

udy5uva3.jpg

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45513

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
I am newer to the army and not familiar with this event is there an info banner somewhere?
Thanks

Not sure. My buddy is driving down this week to go on a cruise out of tampa. Then a few of use are flying down next week. We may go down to Miami or something no real set plans. :thumbsup:

04cr450

Reaction score
im going .. but going solo, all my buddies backed out lol crying to me saying its to far lol oh well.. im heading down from maryland, 5hrs and 10 mins away. not bad at all. Anyone from my area going down??

theplumbingmedic

Reaction score
I`m leaving the fairfax VA area around 11 am friday.Had the same deal, went from 4 trucks full of poop talkers down to 1 truck with me and my buddy.

Latest posts

Members online